• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New m35a2 owner in Chas SC

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Welcome to the site.

Where'd it come from?

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Welcome to the Green Iron Addiction site......we tried to come up with a 12 step program but nobody here wants to quit.auaauaaua

If you want to experience real MV insanity make plans to attend the GA Rally in Oct....see Clinto's link for the complete skinny.:cookoo:

Last edited:

kwiksilver

Air force truck from warner robbins. Its very straight and everything works. I did a 715 a while back on 44s and regretted getting rid of it. This will do the trick!

kwiksilver

Did somebody say quit? I can stop any time I want......I think!?! Don't forget to feed your family and pay some of your bills. Welcome!
Thanks for the welcome. After putting up with me building rockcrawlers harleys and hotrods, my family either really loves me, or they have another one somewhere else.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks