• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New M882 Owner

Moparman

Thought I would post some pictures of my M882, has the tele maintenance body which must have been switched at one time? And power steering was added, along with the plow and 1 ton crane. So far I have changed the oil, rebuilt the carter, put in some fresh ATF4. Once i get some money i will be doing the transfer case oil (30W non-detergent?) and the diffs, oh and i won't forget to grease the front bearings! Im already in love with this truck as it came from Idaho and not a hint of rust. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

Danger Ranger

Ok, I like it too. Now we need more pics, larger ones, and what your plans are for it.

Tires/wheels?
Worklights?
Warn locking hubs?

^That's what I would do...^

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thought I would post some pictures of my M882, has the tele maintenance body which must have been switched at one time? And power steering was added, along with the plow and 1 ton crane. So far I have changed the oil, rebuilt the carter, put in some fresh ATF4. Once i get some money i will be doing the transfer case oil (30W non-detergent?) and the diffs, oh and i won't forget to grease the front bearings! Im already in love with this truck as it came from Idaho and not a hint of rust. Thanks for looking.

Sweet M882. I love that body.

Moparman

That should be a bigger picture, not sure how this stuff works, but as far as plans for the truck go, its going to be my daily driver/ weekend toy so i will me doing all maintenance first, then getting rid of the crane and the yellow.

Attachments

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice!

TC note:
While the 75-77 manuals say straight 30w in the T-case
The 78 manual says 10W30 in the T case.
Same T case ????????
More info on what's best may be found over at ramchargercentral.com