• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New M923

jgator

Found the perfect one...just need some troop seats...if anyone comes across a set please let me know.
IMG_9480.jpg20130918_102940.jpg

Last edited:

twinturb089

very nice truck, i wanted that one bad and bid it high last week.But i am 900 miles away and bowed out due to shipping, or driving it back. Awesome truck!!!!!

Gunzy

Nice, you got one of the Herman Munster trucks. Do you know when and where the upgrade cab was done?

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
You got less than a month to get it tagged so you can come on down to the Ga Rally. Great looking truck!

M925

Looks like the one that came out of the MS auction a few weeks ago, I stopped bidding at $7K, it went for some serious $$$$$ 18.5K I think...there was one on Ebay for $25K

Nice truck!!!!

You need some troop seats to haul your friends around.

Welcome to the family brother!!!!

Last edited:

M925

*And all the men with big 3/4 ton 4x4 pickups with huge tries, shutter with envy as you roll down the street!

I love the smell of burning diesel. **I think the one in MS had a winch.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks