• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new M931A2

aztec

Picked up 931-a2 from atlanta friday with 46 hours drove it 400 mi home Dunnellon florida no problems cant wait to look it over good i think it has a ctis prob as all 5 lts flash tires stay up i will work it out with time every thing else seems good

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Very nice looking truck!!!
FYI, I did notice in one of the pics that the front axle switch is in-gauged.

Andrmorr

Congrats on the successful trip home! That's no small feat...it would be no fun to learn about your truck for the first time while it's on the side of the interstate most likely in the rain at midnight in an area where there are not many exits....Murphy must have been tired from messing with Mattgunguys XM818 trip...5 flashing lights means it senses a leak and has quit trying. Cut truck off, remove and reset connector on CTIS then restart truck and see if it turns solid. Listen for leaks while truck is off to find the issue it is seeing...I'm going thru the same learning curve now... Andrew

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks