• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New m932A2

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
2 lines coming into the ctis valve body can be tightened up. If the 3 valves inside are leaky the o rings can be replaced carefully though.

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What's leaking is under the dash is the water separator at the bottom outlet, is there supposed to be a capon it, there looks to be a threaded cab that goes on the end that is missing.

Last edited:

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
It looks like a little water drain. It unscrews just clean it out there is a seal piece with a spring it is probably dirty or seated wrong.

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I took it apart....no spring. The 24p shows no spring either. It wasn't dirty, applied some silicon the the orings and it seems to have stopped.looks from the pic that the filter element presses down on top of the upside down plunger, the small shaft has a small nipple on the end that passes through the small oring at the bottom.

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Now, back to my problem...sounds like you have had this problem superman,but help me understand...
compressor airs up the prime and secondary tank, passes air to wet tank, that tank should only get 65psi before valve blows off....do,I have this right?
so why do the prime and sec tank go over 150psi? Would that not be a governor?

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
Air comes from the compressor thru the air dryer and into the tanks. The guages see the pressure. The ppv output off the tanks (im not sure if its off the primary or secondary) feeds the wipers horn and other non essentials but the governor is on this feed to so if the ppv does not open, no air gets to the governor and it cannot do its job. The governor sees it a 0psi and the compressor will just keep building pressure. 65psi is the point which the ppv should open and feed air to the horn, wipers and governor. The only time the air dryer safety valve should open is if pressure builds to 150psi. This should never happen if everything is working as it was intended to though. There is an expello valve at the bottom center of the air dryer it will blow off periodically to vent moisture.

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok....that is why when even though I have 150 psi, I get no horn or wipers...cuz the valve is stuck and the governor don't know that....so it won't stop airing up....hmmmm, seems that this cheap part can cause alot of issues.
Where is the governor?,I cannot find it in my printouts...I see everything else...

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Superman, got a new ppv at napa...all,is good, fixed issue...then Promptly ran out of fuel in front of the house...fuel gauge is way off....got,it restarted and runs fine, but on a 20min rest was hard to start again, I'm afraid I lost prime, I opened the hood and don't see a prime lever like the A1 with the 250 cummins.....drove it for an hour and now waiting to see if I loose prime....Is there a simple way to bleed the fuel system? Other then cracking and injector?

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
There is a priming pump on the drivers side of the block about 3/4 of the way back it is a push button thing. You will have to open the feed to let the air out. On the engine side of the injector pump on the fuel feed is a small bolt head it's a 9 or 10 mm. Only open it 2 turns it can fall out and get lost easily. Fill fuel tank and press the button primer about 40 times till fuel comes out. Close bolt and fire it up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks