• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member and owner from IL, M931A2

JohnnyBM931A2

Been lurking around for a couple months, looking at a lot of the excellent threads on here. Finally decided to join now that I bought a 5 ton :)

Brought it home 2 days ago.. 1991 BMY M931A2 with 17k miles. Excellent shape.. Just needs a couple minor fixes. Love it! Neighbors must think I am a crazy person, but I don't care :razz:

IMG_0687.jpgimage1.jpgimage2.jpg

6x6guy

Welcome - lots of resources to be found on the site- to be warned / your not going to stop at just one piece of green - its more of a affliction or sickness that we all have.

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Kentucky, the neighbors may think your crazy now, sooner or later they'll come over and ask something like; can that pull a stump out?

turnkey

Welcome from the land of Lincoln....Guy up here in Zion has a M-1070 and trailer and a M-1088, and a M923 with ful rigs to go with them...Has his own mobile task force.

JohnnyBM931A2

Welcome from Kentucky, the neighbors may think your crazy now, sooner or later they'll come over and ask something like; can that pull a stump out?
Yeah. They're already starting to come around.. lol. Neighbor that I haven't spoken to in 10 years suddenly came over when I was outside. She said she just had to come over and see what the deal was :)

I purposely avoided buying a cargo truck, because I knew everyone and their mother would ask me to "help" them move :p

JohnnyBM931A2

Ouch how did you do that?
When my nephew rolled the window up, it must have gotten caught on the inside edge of the trim/weatherstrip. So when I went to open the door the next day, the top half of the window was held in place, and the bottom was moving out with the door. So the window bent a little, then cracked almost all the way across from the stress. Fun stuff... Now if I could only figure out how to get it out, and how to put the new one in :(