• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member form South Carolina.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hey guys, I’m just now getting around to posting here, I currently have a 43 gpw, 53 m38a1 and a 67 m35a2. I’m located in Columbia S.C. Here is a pic of War Turtle. View attachment 897435View attachment 897436
Welcome to the Outfit!

I am up the road from you a bit - here in North Carolina. There is a group of MV'rs down in Columbia that are pretty active. If you use your WarTurtle on the road, you might talk to @SCSG-G4 to possibly get you included in the Memorial Day parade down there.

Neat bobbed truck!
Welcome to the group.

Tommytwotone86

Welcome to the Outfit!

I am up the road from you a bit - here in North Carolina. There is a group of MV'rs down in Columbia that are pretty active. If you use your WarTurtle on the road, you might talk to @SCSG-G4 to possibly get you included in the Memorial Day parade down there.

Neat bobbed truck!
Welcome to the group.
I do believe I have met him and them and I’m hanging around with the group, they are a great group of guys that I’m looking forward to enjoying many events with them.

2Wheels

Tommy, Glad Drew got your login straightened out. Tim, yes he has met me! He even did some welding at the club last night on a jeep frame for another member. Aiken Memorial Day Parade is the next one on our schedule, then the big one for the Gilbert Peach Festival on July 4.
Does the Columbia crew have an area where events and meetups are posted?

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does the Columbia crew have an area where events and meetups are posted?
Not really for the general public. There is a club newsletter. Our next event is the Gilbert Peach Festival on July 4 where we will parade about 8-10 vehicles. Next event is the Lexington Sherrif's Touch a Truck on Aug 5, and the Chapin Labor Day Parade On Sep 4. SouthEast Rally in Windrock, then the Columbia Veterans Day Parade in November. Those are the ones I know about.

CHIEFSONN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not really for the general public. There is a club newsletter. Our next event is the Gilbert Peach Festival on July 4 where we will parade about 8-10 vehicles. Next event is the Lexington Sherrif's Touch a Truck on Aug 5, and the Chapin Labor Day Parade On Sep 4. SouthEast Rally in Windrock, then the Columbia Veterans Day Parade in November. Those are the ones I know about.
Can you contact me I am located in the cowpens ,not much happening here,would like to do more with my vehicle and meet others with the same interest in military ehicles.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
We just got back from the Monroe, NC Air show, the next event we are scheduled for is the Battle of Aiken in late February. There is an upstate group in Greenville-Spartanburg affiliated with the MVPA. I don't know how active they are.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks