• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member: Friend's M35A2 and heater question

Mudgopher

I'm a vet and am interested in getting some military vehicles myself, but currently I don't have any. However, my friend just picked up a M35A2 which is the one in my avatar.

This coming November we are entering the winter Gambler 500 in Oregon with his M35A2. There will be about 4 or 5 of us going. We'll most likely sleep in the back. What we're wondering is has anyone rigged up a heater for the back to make sleeping more comfortable? We're looking for a solution that isn't going to suffocate us.

If there is a portion of the forum where I should ask this question then please direct me there. Thanks!

Attachments

kblazer87

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My brother bought his deuce from a young man in Colorado who had been living in it. He was actually from Oregon and had driven down to Colorado for work. He had built a 12x8x8 foot box out of 2x4s and plywood on the bed and was actually heating it with a cast iron potbelly wood burning stove.

Mudgopher

I was recommended a propane Buddy Heater by the facebook group, but a wood stove would be more in line with the Gambler. Thanks!