• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from Australia

canadacountry

an aussie tatra? must be first time I have heard of that myself

humour aside, seriously tho i've had a small interest in the 'hooded' tatra for quite a long time by now (sometimes I wonder if theres any not-russia-language book on them but mm) as the 100-series is a very long generation of radiatorless diesel engines especially the fact that they still sold a large number up to till 2014 where the euro emission regulations apparently just "did not like them anymore" unfortunately

@Detonator5274 have fun on this site, i'l sure you'll like it too even if you don't have any vehicle yet for awhile

Detonator5274

an aussie tatra? must be first time I have heard of that myself

humour aside, seriously tho i've had a small interest in the 'hooded' tatra for quite a long time by now (sometimes I wonder if theres any not-russia-language book on them but mm) as the 100-series is a very long generation of radiatorless diesel engines especially the fact that they still sold a large number up to till 2014 where the euro emission regulations apparently just "did not like them anymore" unfortunately

@Detonator5274 have fun on this site, i'l sure you'll like it too even if you don't have any vehicle yet for awhile
Keep an eye out. I found an all English manual for the 813 8x8 chassis’. There’s a user on here (“spacek” if I recall correctly) who posted a link to a good site for technical manuals. Maybe check that out.