• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new member from CA

ems4ty

Welcome to Steel Soldiers Silentbob!!! Hope you find your new home here as comfortable as the rest of us have... :-D Likewise on the monster deuce you had. Like the new one though. Crew Cabs are cool....

Anyways, take care and welcome again to SS!

-Tyler

silentbob

I miss the old truck. I will probably replace it with a 5 ton at some point but for now the International is more practical. I can load up 6 motorcycles, 6 riders and head out to the race track or load up the guns and go shooting in the desert. It looks like it will accept a standard troop carrier top from an M35. It has 5 stake pockets down the sides and cleats to tie the canvas down. The bed is the same size as the m35 so now I just need some bows.

hole

Your close enough to make it to our bi-annuel desert trips ! Keep an eye out for the new thread discussing the spring trip within a week or so. Hope you can make it