• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member from California!

loociddreemr

Hello everyone. I'm VERY interested in getting an MV for a multipurpose vehicle. I want something that I can use periodically for rough terrain camping and keep as a BOV. I was thinking something along the lines of a deuce and a half. Any recommendations?

Flyingvan911

Welcome to the jungle. The M35A2 is awesome. I love mine. Read through the site as there is tons of info here. I get out to California every once in a while for work. Makes me wish I had my deuce with me when I see an off highway vehicle area.

loociddreemr

Welcome to the jungle. The M35A2 is awesome. I love mine. Read through the site as there is tons of info here. I get out to California every once in a while for work. Makes me wish I had my deuce with me when I see an off highway vehicle area.
How does your vehicle fair in the mountains? Climbing hills, off road and on.

loociddreemr

I can get you a M109 in SoCal. Have a contact that has some.
Awesome! You can send me a PM with contact info if you don't want to share it here. I think soCal is the closest that I'll find one. I've been looking at the auctions in Fontana, but there aren't many of the 109 bodies. I'm a maintenance supervisor for an industrial machinery company. I've been in the industrial maintenance/fabrication business for many years, so I'm not too worried about the condition as long as it runs!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks