• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new member from canada

m38cdn

hi everyone, I am new to this site and in the process of finding a nice m1008. I have read many posts here before joining and really like the help and tons of information people gladly pass on to other members. I am currently working on a deal on a m1008 and hope in a few weeks it will be sitting in my driveway. I am praying that the border people and provincial inspection criteria do not give me much grief. If anyone has any dos and don.t when buying a m1008 please pass it on.
cheers and thanks, john

m715mike

Howdy from Texas. Good luck on the acquisition and recovery!! Post some pictures when you get your M1008.

I will be in Banff in two weeks. This is my first trip to Canada and I and rather excited about it!

-Michael

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
CDN Trucks

Welcome to the history, education, entertainment, weather and health hub of Steel Soldiers. Just saw a real nice green pick-up down the block and the owner had no issues with import. Eddy's the guy though, unless you WANT to stop at one.:-D:-D:-D:-D You will have a fleet.

If you can detail that process and tell us how you get through the adventure it would open the door for the next hundred trucks.

Good to see something that will keep up to the M1010, besides an Iltis, most welcome.

m38cdn

thanks all for the welcome to the group. I just received a video of the m1008 running last night and will get a full walk around video today. Only thing I can see missing are the shackles front and rear, will discuss that with seller. I imported a m151a2 last spring and had no issues but registration was a hassle, prob due to only m151 that I know of registered in sask. As long as the mv has no armour, guns or markings and possibly a radio set its good to go for importation. I was very worried when importing my m151 but it actually was a painless process as long as all paperwork is in order.
cheers, john

DanDan

Welcome from Cambridge On. I brought an M35A2 bag with no problem. as mentioned make sure all of the paperwork is in order. Verify info on both border websites. Good luck...it will work out fine!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks