• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from central Arkansas

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
But not exactly new to MVs. I have an M998 and M151A2 hopefully on the tail-end of its restoration. Re-enacting displays (mainly Cold War) are also a bit of a hobby of mine.

View attachment 895080
View attachment 895081View attachment 895082
Welcome to the Outfit!

You have a nice collection of green toys!
Enjoy your time here. Make use of the TM Section and don't ever hesitate to post of more pictures of your adventures. There are quite a few "picture hounds" here - including me. :)

Again, welcome to the group.

Tim

mhoge

It would be nice to be that close to GSA for surplus sales, but I do like NW Arkansas, it is hard to beat the Ozarks!
Well, that makes at least two of us Arkies on here. It's a bit more scenic up there than down here for sure, but I'm going nowhere else to live soon.

I live practically next to the surplus warehouse, but they only allow certain organizations to buy from them now.