• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from Central New York

woodcutter

I have been enjoying the wealth of information here on SS for months and now I'm here to say hello! This site has given me the information to confidentley purchase my M35A2 and service the truck. The knowledge base here in posts from members and the technical manuals has made my transition into the green machines a great experiance. The $15 membership fee per year is nothng to what I have gained in knowledge. Thank You to all that make this site possible!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There's a small group of guys in your area with Trucks.

Welcome, and glad to hear the positive feedback!

woodcutter

Thanks all for the hello's. Yes, Kublos Surplus is a great place! I purchased my A2 there and have not been dissapointed. The truck has been reassigned from sitting to firewood hauling/deliveries. She was made to work and that's what she does. She just loves those soft lawns and driveways and digs her NDT's in with a full load on her back. Pull in engage the dump, dump the load, the truck never dissapoints. She is'nt fast, was'nt made to be, but she gets there like no other truck I've owned. Thanks Again!

DeucesWild11

Sweet! I want a dump on mine too! I plan on using to pickup firewood and stuff.. I bought my 395's from Kenny, just incase you want to upgrade off the NDT's.. But then again with the heavy loads regularly the stock may be better.. Best of Luck with her!

Digger09

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from New Jersey. Kublos is a great place. Weve gotten 3 trucks from Ken over the years with no problems. Good luck with it. Im a regular visitor up there so maybe i ll see you up there sometime.:beer:

m726

Welcome from Owego, NY and Congrats on the Deuce acquisition!

I still haven't gotten over to Kublos even though I'm so close, I have a M715 project that I'll get to work on someday, but I'm afraid if I go over to Kublos I'll come home with something bigger...

woodcutter

Thanks men for the hello.

Digger09, yep Kenny Jr. & Senior are great guys. Three trucks over the years...are they for work or pleasure, and if for work what application?

M726, you are about 25 minutes from me. Spencer is just south of Ithaca. We need to go to Kublos together so you can get a good look at a great yard! Your not kidding about bringing home something bigger and alot less in the wallet. It certainly is an addiction...but a good one!

Thanks again!

m726

M726, you are about 25 minutes from me. Spencer is just south of Ithaca. We need to go to Kublos together so you can get a good look at a great yard! Your not kidding about bringing home something bigger and alot less in the wallet. It certainly is an addiction...but a good one!
Thanks again!
That sounds good, it would give me an excuse to actually go over and I do need a number of deuce parts for my M715 project :cool:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks