• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new member from flint mich

citizensoldier

If you do not have a power bleeder. Start at the farthest wheel cylinder "Back right" and work your way to the closest or shortest distance from the master. Pump the peddle slowly and steady "a Buddy" don't ram on it. Keep the master full and you should not have any issues. Use silicone fluid.. Well that is about it.. Oh.. You should also run tubes from the bleeder to a glass jar with some fluid in the bottom to prevent the possible back feed of air..

Oh and welcome to Steel Soldiers! I am very familiar with the Flint area.

Last edited:

miltruckman

Welcome to the group, make yourself a power bleeder from a garden sprayer or pressure paint pot from harbor Freight. I use one all the time and it works great.

Don't forget to use silicone break fluid as most of the trucks are converted over to that. Also don't forget to bleed the booster pack.

Bill

digitaldust

why do you need to bleed the brakes I thought you just needed to top off the master ?

now you just need to fig out the classifieds and post your trucks POW jail back.
I'm home tonight call me ...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks