• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from Georgia

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard friend. Glad to have you here. Test your skills when you get a chance, post a pic of your tractor.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hi guys, just bought my first military truck, 1971 AM/General M818. I'm sure I will have lots of questions. This looks like a great site, glad to be a part of it.
Welcome to the Site and the hobby! All kinds of questions... Is it a 1971 Convertable with a soft top? I have more fun with that - telling friends that I have an '84 Convertable. I am personally on a quest for a hard top for my M936. Think I have a deal locked up maybe - but the Chinese Virus has worked hard to ruin a lot of plans.

There are Technical Manuals (TM's) posted here. They are overwhelming at first glance, but there is a wealth of information in them!

Be sure to post some pictures of your new toy. It will give you the ability to see how far you have come - and all of us a chance to see your "new sweetie".

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial

M35fan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to Steel Soldiers, from Alabama! Glad you're here. I'd love to see some pictures of your truck.