• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new member from Ireland

Robin33ba07

hello all ,I am a new member from near a small town called Enfield ,County Meath , Ireland , about 42km west of Dublin .
I have a number of vehicles ,
OT 90
OT 65
UAZ 469
UAZ 452
DAF YA 126
CVRT SPARTAN (for sale )
Praga V3S
Zil 131 Ars 14
Acmat vlra
Mitsubishi J53
and as over last Tuesday
Unimog 404.0

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from the USA. You have quite a collection of MVs. Please post some pictures.

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Kentucky, sent time in Malahide a few years back. Your roads would be challenge for most MVs .

Gunzy

Welcome from Utah, USA. Post pics of your collection, they sound like a lot of fun. The closest I've been to Ireland is a ride in my friends Delorean. LOL

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lough Neagh was a pond me Great Great Grandpappy splashed in when he was a wee lad near Belfast. Welcome to Steel Soldiers from Canada with Irish blood. When you get a chance, Ive never seen a picture of an MV in Ireland.....and since you have all of them.....it's a great pleasure to have you on board.:beer:

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard from central Illinois, USA! Got a customer that is from Ireland.....I keep promising him I'll hide in his suit case when he goes back. He's a great guy. Like others have mentioned, pics of the "herd" would be greatly appreciated!

therooster2001

Fáilte from Colorado, the States! Spent some time in Dublin for a side trip from business. Loved your country. The wife came back with a severe love of Irish whiskey. She won't touch anything else! Please post some picts!

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from another Texan. We try to make it to Ireland every couple of years and should be over next spring. Would love to swing by to see your collection.

Cape Coastie

CWO4 ENG/MSS, USCG, RET.
Welcome from another Massachusetts member, Cape Cod to be exact. The OT90 looks like a blast to drive and I could use the smoke screen feature on some days ;)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks