• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from Kansas

prenger745

Greetings to everyone from Ottawa, Kansas.

I have about a year or less to go over the pros/cons of owning SOMETHING (M923 or opened to suggestions) as a hunting rig and MAYBE a daily driver (I work 4 miles from home and there is a huge gravel parking lot at work).

Danno

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Welcome from De Soto, I come down there every year for the "Power of the Past" show.

KansasBobcat

Welcome from San Antonio. I grew up in Shawnee and we had a farm near Homewood. Lots of trucks going on auction at Ft. Riley. I used to go to DRMO there every month when I lived in Manhattan. Good luck in your search for a truck.

dmetalmiki

Welcome to the hobby. If you want something reliable and not to complicated to start with, try a nice condition deuce first. Thing is to have someone let you try one, talk about the ups and downs, same with a bigger unit. Good luck in your quest.