• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from Michigan

M-35A3

Hello all from SE Michigan
Been on the site for a few weeks lurking but after finding all the great information on these MVs here i decided to sign up . I don't own a MV just yet but planning on getting a M35a2 or M35a3 sometime soon.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The west Texas detachment of the Steel Soldiers welcomes the new guys from Michigan aboard:-D Find a bunk, stow your gear and prepare to get underway:driver: It sounds as though you're already finding your way around. Please remember the most important rule... FEED these crusty ol' fart pictures at every opportunity or they'll start hollaring

"nopics" ......:jumpin:

Once again...
WELCOME ABOARD:!:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from SW Ohio. I just made a trip up to Owosso and Ann Arbor and White Lake two weeks ago.

:)

sw

brianrbull

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME (YES I INTENDED TO YELL!!)
I am from Casnovia, but I call Bagram Airfield Afghanistan Home for the time being. Where are you located in MI? if you need help with anything MV/M equipment let me know........

M-35A3

Iam about 15 minutes north of Carleton , I spotted 2 m35a2 in the classifieds here got one response so far still waiting on one about the other truck so hopefully soon :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks