• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from Nebraska

parts man

Hello,

I am a new member and I think that this website is really cool. I have owned Deuces for several years and never really knew anyone else that shared the same interest until lately.

I own several trucks I drive and have a ton of other trucks for parts, so if you are looking for something, please let me know, I probably have it!

Thanks,
Sevin

bigelk50

Welcome!! Post some pics when you get a chance! Also list the trucks you have on your signature. Just a suggestion. this is a bigger hobby than I knew it to be when I get involved. But this is a great group of guys!

reb87

Welcome to the board. I live between york and columbus and use some of my trucks for farming. Nice to know there is somebody close by with parts..
Ross

parts man

hello, its cool I am not the only one in ne. with a truck habit. if you want to get ahold of me for parts just call ( 402-750-7772 ).

sevin

Ozarker

Proper spelling and grammar are your friends when you have questions. You should try them some time.

**This was in response to a post that must've been deleted, man I sounded like an @ss, sorry.**

Last edited: