• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from New Hampshire

CMPPhil

Hi From New Hampshire

Welcome aboard to the MV in New Hampshire there are quite a few of us in the state.

For those of you in New England Region check out MVMVC.ORG for information on the Merrimack Valley Military Vehicle Club, which holds the largest Military Vehicle Rally in the region end of July each year, Weare, NH.

Cheers Phil

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hey all just thought I'd introduce myself. I currently own a 1988 HMMWV along with M1101 trailer. Drive it almost daily in the non winter months, Hoping to add to the collection soon, maybe a WW2 GPW or I'd love to find a BRDM-2.
Welcome from a little south of you...
Charlotte NC

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Welcome to the site, The hobby, And hopefully, In the new year all the events and shows to come.

And..fulfill your dream because You absolutely MUST 'treat' yourself to an experience lik'a this'a!.
:tank:
Very Nice!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks