• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from Oklahoma

spartan_185

Well, Since I've been hanging around here for sometime, and I purchased my first Deuce last week. I figured I should finally introduce myself. So, to all you guys and gal's out there, Howdy! from southeast Oklahoma.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard. Send me your contact info and I will add you to our OKlahoma Convoy member list. Search the archives for some of the events we have done in the last year.

Warthog
Oklahoma City

Mudstone

welcome to SS, hope your stay here is good. I'll be moving out to OK with my g/f her family is from Pauls Valley. Been out there and fell in love with it.

spartan_185

welcome to SS, hope your stay here is good. I'll be moving out to OK with my g/f her family is from Pauls Valley. Been out there and fell in love with it.

Pauls valley is a nice place. I have been through there many times. Oklahoma is easy to fall in love with. I wouldn't live any place else. Plus there's plenty of room down here to enjoy cruising around in your MV

Happyland1410

Welcome from another Oklahoma SS member. I'm in Ada so not too far from you. I just got my first deuce in November. I have found this site to be full of great people and great information. I'm sure you will too.

robr

Welcome I live in Kansas but I have 60 acres in the Sansbois Mountains outside of Willburton OK so I drive though McAlester all the time