• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from Portland, OR. Just picked up an m715.

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Some folks look forever for a nice one like that... scour the internet... buy deuces, 5 tons and trailers hoping to find a nice one like that....

And other people just pop up with them as their first MV....

But I'm (I mean... those people are) not bitter AT ALL!
😁😅🤣

Welcome to the site!

fasttruck

Read the reading. There should be a data plate in the cab that identifies the applicable publications. You need a operators' manual organizational maintenance manual parts book and a lubrication order. These may be available in the TM section on this site Grease is cheap Parts cost money Be guided accordingly.

cs641

Congrats! Always wanted one. If it’s anything that interests you we are doing a Full Size Jeep Invasion next July in Ouray, Colorado.

m715mike

Welcome and congrats on the acquisition. That’s a great looking truck. Not only was the M715 my first MV, but it was also my first vehicle as a teenager. I’d love to get another someday. Hope you enjoy yours!

Bill Nutting

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the hobby! You will find this site a valuable resource of information and parts. Please post more pictures, we like that around here.
Since this is your first MV, how long is your driveway? You have to consider your next two or three vehicles in the near future… Opps, I didn’t mean to give that away…aua

In all seriousness, you have one nice looking truck! You are going to have a lot fun and meet many great people with it… Welcome aboard.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks