• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from Saint Jean De Luz (FRANCE)

Manu7464

Hello, i 'm french , i bought a 1986 Humvee with 44 400 Miles / light version radio ?
i search now how secure him for my children , secure 3 points, best seats ...
and after i search how i can do for have a tente , fridge, shower : 2 idea / the first in the Humvee and the second in a M101 trailer ...

Last edited by a moderator:

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hello, i 'm french , i bought a 1986 Humvee with 44 400 Miles / light version radio ?
i search now how secure him for my children , secure 3 points, best seats ...
and after i search how i can do for have a tente , fridge, shower : 2 idea / the first in the Humvee and the second in a M101 trailer ...
Welcome to the Ourfit!

Congratulations on purchasing your new-to-you HMMWV! There is a young man in Texas that has three young children who hosts a YouTube channel called Demolition Ranch. His babies ride in that vehicle regularly so you might search his channel about his hummer. Might even ask if he did anything specific to connect the children tightly to the truck.

Be sure to take some pictures and post them here for us to oogle. :)

Don't forget that we host the TM's (Technical Manuals) for your truck.
Good instructions on how to fix things and troubleshoot are in those books.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd suggest installing the high-back seats with the 3-point seat belt kit. I have never used a car seat in a HMMWV before, but I assume it would work just fine with the 3-point seat belts.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks