• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from San Diego

BenTerrible

Hello all, new from San Diego, California. Glad to have found this forum. It has been a wealth of information! I look forward to learning more about the hobby amd vehickes as well as meeting some friends along the way.

-BT

wsucougarx

Welcome aboard! Be prepared to spend many late nights reading the threads on this site. Once you get bit by the OD green bug, there's no turning back;-)

swindad2

Welcome from Franklin, KY. It's true. Once you've been bitten by the green bug, you can't get enough. You'll find all the information you'll need on this site, along with help from a lot of great people. Check out the Training Manual (TM) section on any vehicle you may be interested in.

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is green, blue, grey and black iron in San Diego. Welcome from the great white north. I get to visit El Cajon and wish I lived there, There's an M135 behind harbour freight in El Cajon and an M37 sitting at the used BMW repair facility close the the beach in what I think was La Jolla. Lots of toys out there for you to enjoy.

If you find what you're looking for take us shopping with ya and post pics please.

Good luck with the addiction and don't forget, there is no anti-MVenom.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks