• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new member from San Francisco!

firefirefire90

Hey ya'll, my name is Nick and i'm currently a student up here in San Francisco(I live in San Diego). Both parents were military, and i have been working on cars/ATC/ATV/motorcycles since I was 13. I currently have one project which is a 1930 Model A coupe with rumble seat. Now that I sold my DD bmw, I'm lookin for a CUCV to tootle around and piss off all the hippies in SF :D

Jk, hoping all of you accept me!

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site. I was born in SF and love to visit all the mil sites all over there, especially the missile sites across the Golden Gate bridge on the Marin Highlands. Quite a few mil trailers, etc on display there. Good luck on the CUCV search.

REO 54

Welcome fire90.Former SF native myself.I have often fantasized about driving my Deuce in my old home city and using a Prius as chock block on the steep hills!Nice avatar.I used to watch the Blackbird fly over us at 500' on approach to Beal AFB while framing houses in Penn Valley.Way cool.Enjoy the site.Ditto Elkhunter.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks