• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member from South Carolina

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Where in SC? I know people in the upstate, Charleston, Florence, Kershaw, Aiken, Orangeburg, and the Columbia area. Group from Columbia will be going to Monroe, NC for the Air Show this weekend, then roll in the Columbia, SC Nov 11 parade.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
New member here. Just got my 1982 M35. Brings back great memories from my time in Germany.View attachment 849703
Welcome to the Outfit!

That's a nice truck and you should contribute to the "Front End Friday" thread tomorrow. There is a lot of action in the neighborhood! Jump on in and start up a thread for your new "little green monster". Pictures please!!

TM's (Technical Manuals) are free downloads here.
Be sure to grab copies of what you need for your truck.

And again, welcome to the group!

ZmanSC2o2I

Where in SC? I know people in the upstate, Charleston, Florence, Kershaw, Aiken, Orangeburg, and the Columbia area. Group from Columbia will be going to Monroe, NC for the Air Show this weekend, then roll in the Columbia, SC Nov 11 parade.
Lancaster near Kershaw

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks