• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from southern Colorado

Crestonean

After spending so much time on ths great site, I figured I'd better check in. I'm planning to drive down to Rio Rancho, NM this week to pick up an M35A2 I bought, and I'm trying to get everything together that I might need for the 300 mile trip home. The recovery lists, inspection procedure, and parts listings I found here are really appreciated. If I could find a shipper at a good price I'd have it shipped, but the lowest bid so far is $1900, which seems pretty high.

One way or the other, I'm sure looking forward to renewing my friendship with a Duece. The last quality time I spent with one was in 1968.

Thanks, Harry$_57.jpg$_59.jpg

lilgiff

Hello and Welcome from Florida! You will have a blast doing the recovery rather than having it shipped... That's the FUN part! :)

Giff