• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member From Southwest Florida

MARCO1031

Hello All,
I have been and SS member for a few weeks now and just wanted to do the formal "new guy on the block" post. Lots of great info on this site and you look like a great group of folks. I bought an M1031 with the SECM body a few weeks ago. Got it off ebay from a seller in AL. Was a little nervous but the truck turned out to be very clean and the price was fair. Not a GL price but then again It was turn-key ready to make the trip home. Not too many MVs around here so it really gets the looks when I drive around. Looking forward to meeting more of you in the future.

For those that love pics...here you go.

Attachments

lavarok

Just saw this thread, nice truck Shawn! Glad to see you ended up with an MV after all!

Green_gator

Welcome to the site now start planning for the Georgia and Florida Rallies. That is a good looking vehicle.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Now you've done it....fallen into baaaaaaad company...especially that Kenny guy from down around Miami.:roll:

Next thing you know you'll be going to those MV rallys and hanging out with all the other green iron riff raff. :cookoo:

SHAME, SHAME, SHAME!!!!!!!!

roflroflroflrofl