• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from TN

zoo

Hello

Hi Chevyfan
Im Real new around here,This is my first post.
I just bought A 1009 last week and im in cleveland too.
My wife was NOT happy about it,I'd like to check out your truck once the swelling goes down around my eyes.:-D

ChevyFan1207

Haha. I understand. My girlfriend thought I made a mistake but got over it. :-D

Where did you pick up yours from? Got a pic?

Got a pic of mine this weekend. Unforutanly, the police department didn't agree with the camo paint job... I've got plans though. :twisted:

Attachments

Last edited:

ChevyFan1207

[FONT=&quot]I think he got it from them….i think I see the remnants of police on the door [/FONT]
Yeah, it's currently blue and used to have "Police" on the doors and tailgate. The local PD has a 90s Bronco that is white with black lettered "Police" on the doors and tailgate. I imagine a 4X4 would come in handy in the south.

As for painting it, I doubt it'll be something expensive. A friend of mine just took a brush and a gallon of paint to his old Ford dump truck, and since mine will mostly be in the woods, I imagine I'll be doing the same. The weird thing is the police department change out the dash to blue, but left the door panels brown... I've been looking for new dashpads, but they are HIGH $$$!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks