• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from Va.

Goinmxn

New to this forum and hoping to become an owner soon! I am looking at couple 5 tons for work purposes and and will need help and advice shortly! This is a great site with a lot of great members from my reading thus far. I will hopefully have details to discuss in the next couple days!8)

Last edited by a moderator:

Goinmxn

Oops, sorry I didn't realize no photo bucket links. Any way, I've been educating myself on 5 tons for a little while.
I operate a couple small businesses one of them being a fencing company. I have several diesel trucks that I plow snow for the state with and we did real well this year. I want to get into the larger trucks (5 yard capacity sanders) as they get called out much more frequently than the small trucks. These will be dedicated plow/sander trucks. This is why I am contemplating purchasing 923s. I'll elaborate more in the appropriate forum.

Goinmxn

Thanks for the welcome guys. I should have some questions shortly in the 5 ton section. READING everything I can:) Man I hope this works out. I really like the idea of owning a couple mvs! If they could make me money, even better! I'm within 24hrs of knowing if I have one.......

CGarbee

Howdy!
I'm currently living in Raleigh, NC, but was born and raised in Va and go back often.
We have a rally/trailrides on Labor Day Weekend at my folk's farm...consider yourself invited.
Website for last year's event is still up and will be updated to reflect this year's information soon, but other than the date, things will pretty much be the same.
http://www.gravesmountaintrailrides.com/

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks