• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member From Virginia

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Whether it's running or not, you need to come up to the VA Rally over Labor Day weekend (look for the thread Graves Mountain Rally ) where you can get plenty of free advice face to face (but behind masks due to CV-19).

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from the Front Royal, VA, top entrance for the Skyline Drive!

I hope to get back into MVs soon, I previously had a CUCV M1009, I miss it and might be looking for another as my way back into the hobby. They are good solid trucks, nothing fantastic and they have their quirks and faults like everything else, but what you have is a good start IMHO. Keep us updated with your progress and lots of pics - our members' feedback will help you along, while your updates makes us happy as well.

Welcome from the Front Royal, VA, top entrance for the Skyline Drive!

I hope to get back into MVs soon, I previously had a CUCV M1009, I miss it and might be looking for another as my way back into the hobby. They are good solid trucks, nothing fantastic and they have their quirks and faults like everything else, but what you have is a good start IMHO. Keep us updated with your progress and lots of pics - our members' feedback will help you along, while your updates makes us happy as well.
Nice. I'm a big fan of skyline drive, Shenandoah National Park, and the blue ridge parkway. I actually lived in Waynesboro on the other end of the park for a few years before work brought me to Hampton Roads.

Is there a specific place for build threads or here in the new member section?

joshuak

Build thread started.

Bulldogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Woodbridge. I second the advice to attend the Graves Mountain rally. Just print out your maps beforehand, as it's beyond the reach of phones and GPS (and I LIKE IT THAT WAY!).

Maybe you can hitch a ride with hrbergeron, he's out your way I think.

BDGR

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks