• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member from WA (M1009)

caldreamz

Hi All,
I suppose I've been a lurker for a while but finally managed to chase down and purchase an M1009. This is an amazing site full of information and I appreciate everything and everyone that has contributed to making this such a wealth of information. I'll try to keep posting my progress (and pics) - now the parts hunt begins!!!

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hi All,
I suppose I've been a lurker for a while but finally managed to chase down and purchase an M1009. This is an amazing site full of information and I appreciate everything and everyone that has contributed to making this such a wealth of information. I'll try to keep posting my progress (and pics) - now the parts hunt begins!!!
Well happy lurking before - and a big Welcome to the Outfit now as a Member!

Need to create yourself a thread with lots of pictures so you can have before and after shots. That way when you feel like you have been busting your hump for months - and nothing looks any different - you will notice the small changes as you work. A link for the CUCV forum is below:

Give your thread a good generic name so it is obvious what it is and maybe call it your "Build Thread".

Again, welcome to the group and don't hesitate to join in on the fun.

M35fan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome! Please do post pictures of your truck when you can, so we can drool over it🤣. I've always liked the 1009s, but I don't have one yet. Perhaps one day..

caldreamz

Well happy lurking before - and a big Welcome to the Outfit now as a Member!

Need to create yourself a thread with lots of pictures so you can have before and after shots. That way when you feel like you have been busting your hump for months - and nothing looks any different - you will notice the small changes as you work. A link for the CUCV forum is below:

Give your thread a good generic name so it is obvious what it is and maybe call it your "Build Thread".

Again, welcome to the group and don't hesitate to join in on the fun.
Thank you for the advice. Started a new thread called "Washington M1009 (re)build thread". There's probably a way to link to it but haven't found that yet.

Hi All,
Welcome from WY :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks