• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from Washington State

rainstatebear

Hello from Washington State. After doing a few searches for info I seem to always wind up here, so figured why not be part of the nation. I have an M116A2 trailer I am fixing up, and thought that this is the best place for knowledge about military equipment. Sooo hopefully I can pick you alls brain, and I may be able to share some knowledge as well as I go along in my build.

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site!

What part of the state are you in? Wet side or dry side? If you are in the Tacoma / Olympia area there are lots of members down there.

What do you plan to do with your trailer?

Storm 51

IsaLandr

Tartaned Goði
Welcome to the family disease--err, infection--err... Well, you know what I mean.

We have lots of members spread on both the wet and dry sides of the state.

rainstatebear

Thanks all, I am in the Tacoma area. I already got my trailer blasted and powdercoated, it was used as an old welding trailer in its day, so had to patch up a few holes, and now I am just waiting for some sunshine so I can start rebuilding the wiring harness, and attaching the fenders and everything I had to take off.
Thanks warthog
I have family living in Chillicothe OH, big buckeye fans.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks