• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member from WV

BostonPatriot28

I have a 1985 M1009 CUCV I'm been reading a lot on about the issues at hand with these trucks. A lot of information on this site glad to be here. If anyone is close by to me I do reinactments and would like to get the MV's together if possible. Thank you

Brian

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Kentucky Brian, lots of good folks in your neck of the woods. Search this site for your tech questions, lots of info already available.
JC

olly69

Welcome from up here in NY! I am rather new to the site too, it is AWESOME! You will find it very helpful, and the members sharing a certain illness.....

BostonPatriot28

I have some bad news yesterday my truck broke down. I haven't made any mods to it yet other then replacing the air filter ( new) changing the oil using rotella every 3k well I was sitting in traffic and my Starter just engaged out of nowhere and wouldnt stop. Its really bizarre I dont know what happend. Maybe a relay or Solenoid **** the bed I don't know. Any ideas? 1. starter engaged would not stop until battery died 2. smoked a lot :( 3. my first diesel

Another Ahab

I have a 1985 M1009 CUCV I'm been reading a lot on about the issues at hand with these trucks. A lot of information on this site glad to be here. If anyone is close by to me I do reinactments and would like to get the MV's together if possible. Thank you

Brian
Funny thing I discovered in WV:

- One town will be 5-10 miles from another (as the crow flies), but the road travel between them can sometimes be over an hour.

I love WV. Welcome from this other Virginia over here.

mountain.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks