• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member have read the rules but its not clear to post my question. Or join appropriate forum. :)

jgilman

I am a new member, I am not sure how to post my MEP question to MEP 803a or MEP 802a generators. I searched for yesterday and found a number of questions and answers on MEP generators some quite close hits to answers I am seeking. I entered a new question to the same forum (I think) yesterday and not gotten any feedback. I am not sure if I posted my question to the wrong forum or whether there simply are not replies yet. Also I don't know how to search for the question I asked yesterday. I will search again, but any hints for newcomers or answers to my questions would be much appreciated. Thanks so much. Jeff :)

cucvmule

collector of stuff
Hello jgilman, you posted on an old thread.

You need to open a NEW thread about your problems and allot of Troops with information will be by to help.

But you need to open a new thread.

Welcome from Missouri!