• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member here from North GA.

Appalachian

hi all , thanks for having such an abundance of information and guidance. although i havent cashed in on any of it yet ive been lurking a few weeks. i just purcahsed a 1985 m35a2 cargo. along with the purchase i got a few.....issues:???:. anyways.....here i am! Dalton, Ga. any other jawjins out there?

Flyingvan911

Welcome from Kansas City. There's a bunch of great guys in Georgia. Deuces are a bunch of fun and very useful. The forums have tons of great info.

Appalachian

ive been searching the forum high and low for anyone posting about the parts im looking for and i just cant find anyone saying where to get them. ive used the forum search tool but its bringing up like 700 hits on the words " rod bearings" , that being said... ive searched all over and cant find rod bearings :/

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome frome due east of you. Taylor Trading over near youhas a yard of surplus. For new stuff like rods mains and such, my one stop shop in the past was White Owl in Kinston NC. It's a family owned business and the Kivett family are good folks. Enjoy your new ride.

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
Hi from N.E. Georgia, I just bought a winch and a bunch of parts from Derek @ Taylor Trading Co. SUPER DUDE! he's parting out a few deuces you may be able to get an engine at a price low enough to do a swap? Oh yeah the GA. Rally is a must, truck or not!