• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member in Bakersfield, CA!

Brubber

Hi ya'll, new member here from Bakersfield, CA. A quick look around for forum and there appears to be a lot of members from central CA, any heads up on meets/ rallies is greatly appreciated! I look forward to being part of the forum!

-Brubber

Avn-Tech

Welcome Brubber,

i am am in California City, about 45 min away.
We have lots of off-road land available here for you to play with any toys you have.

do you have any ex-military toys yet?

laterrrrrrr
avn-Tech

Brubber

I have spent quite a bit of time out near Cal City, between Red Rock, Mojave, Randsburg, Panamint, etc there is lots to do out in the desert!

I am a recent owner of a M923A2 (bought out of Barstow during that last GovPlanet auction), we haven't got the vehicle back to Bako yet but we should have it here in a week or so.

Welcome Brubber,

i am am in California City, about 45 min away.
We have lots of off-road land available here for you to play with any toys you have.

do you have any ex-military toys yet?

laterrrrrrr
avn-Tech

Valence

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome, welcome!

I know several MV loving folks from Utah make trips to Lodi, CA for swap meets and other fun.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks