• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member in Maryland

ssdvc

Nice site, glad I found it. I am looking to buy an M1009 and I would like to know if there is anything I should pay particular attention to when looking these beasts over? Some of the surplus trucks appear to be complete, but not running.

Any sage advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks !

Chevytruck

Welcome to the site!

if buying from an auction, there's a good change it may/may not go well. You don't really know how long they have been sitting.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The west Texas Detachment of the SS welcomes the new guy from Maryland aboard:grin: Find a bunk, stow your gear and prepare to get under way:driver:

As you're already finding out - there's lots to be found here.... Info, Help, and Good Fun - and the BEST BUNCH OF ADDICTS you can find ANYWHERE:jumpin::doh::!::driver:

Again - WELCOME ABOARD:!:

ssdvc

Hey, I like the snow. Nothing like driving down 295 when it's empty !!!!!!!

I am really from Jersey, so i am a true Yankee, so thanks. Gear is stowed, lets light a candle under this pig ! :beer:

DieselBob

Late as usual, welcome to the site. You will have to excuse swbradley1, He just recently got a taste of the efficiency of the state and local guberment last week when he was snowed in the better part of the week near Ft. Meade. At least he got to leave.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks