• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member in NW Arkansas

Pakman

Greetings from a new guy in nw arkansas .

I've been running tracked vehicles for about 5-6 years and have lots of war stories :twisted: to go with them . Look forward to sharing my info and experiences and learning from others .

Thanks

Another Ahab

Greetings from a new guy in nw arkansas .

I've been running tracked vehicles for about 5-6 years and have lots of war stories :twisted: to go with them . Look forward to sharing my info and experiences and learning from others .

Thanks
Welcome form Virginia.

Just curious; what kinds of vehicles you talking here?

Another Ahab

Welcome from the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. What sort of tracked vehicles do you have? Pictures??
Welcome from Florida.......we are waiting on your picts & stories. Welcome to the Green Iron Disease....there is no cure.
We're all just annoyingly impatient, but you might say you're a little "behind" posting some picture of some kind (please):

cameraII.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks