• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member in OKLAHOMA: M932-A1 blown head gasket

GAZ69OK

Hello,

New member from Tulsa, OK with M932-A1 W/W. Purchased from a SS member.

Looking forward to working on her. First project already lined out. Blown head gasket on NHC 250; cylinders 3 & 4. Puked about 2 gallons of coolant on my driveway the day I brought her home. My shop is about 30 miles away. Am I okay to limp her there as long as I top off the coolant prior to the drive?

Hut

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Welcome to the site, you might be able to limp it but a tow or trailer would be safer.

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I there's coolant in the oil I wouldn't do it.

Probably not a good idea in any event.

On the other hand, I suspect you drove it from near st Louis to tulsa. You may get away with another 30 miles.

Too bad the timing wasn't better. I was living in tulsa last fall and we could have just flat towed it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks