• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member in Pennsylvania

Ordak

I very happy to be apart of your forums. I have read through numerous posts when I was looking to purchase and M1008 or M1009. I ended up buying an M1009 from a gentlemen near State College, Pa. I do not currently own it but I am going to get it this Friday or Saturday. Picked it up for 3K which was not a bad deal in my mind. It has had the floor boards fixed and has a half ass paint job on it but it runs and drives great. I am looking forward to the 3 and half hour drive this upcoming week.
Full.jpg 00g0g_Aqz3KBlCCl_1200x900.jpg00N0N_iXVT8Moza8v_600x450.jpg01717_iKv6c2QltQS_1200x900.jpg

dmetalmiki

Welcome to the site hobby and friendships to come. Good starter truck, paint job, markings and you are fit to go. (to up coming events). Enjoy your drive home with it. I think (thought) an hour away was a Long way!..tut! hum, old age or what.
This weekend we (all) are looking forward to "War and Peace" 2..at the original site paddock wood, hop farm Kent uk. Should be good, and re kindle many and revive old memories. Loads of 'old un's' are going to support the (new) event. I WILL duly report...

Ordak

Welcome to the site hobby and friendships to come. Good starter truck, paint job, markings and you are fit to go. (to up coming events). Enjoy your drive home with it. I think (thought) an hour away was a Long way!..tut! hum, old age or what.
This weekend we (all) are looking forward to "War and Peace" 2..at the original site paddock wood, hop farm Kent uk. Should be good, and re kindle many and revive old memories. Loads of 'old un's' are going to support the (new) event. I WILL duly report...
A 1 hour drive is nothing to me. That is my daily commute to work. All I was looking for was a good starter CUCV and built my collection from there. I am looking forward to owning more including a M35A2. I am 22 so I have some time to gather my collection.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks