• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member in Wisconsin

skinnedknuckles

Welcome to the addiction. Sparta/ Fort McCoy has some more deuces on GL. You can go right up there and preview them and take your pick.
Paul in Janesville
1945 CJ-2a
1955 CJ-5
1952 m37
1968 m105
1961 m37B1
1971 m35a2 6x6 wo/w
1971 m35a2 4x4 w/w

Westech

CPL
well if your like any other people from Wisconsin here you better not be making trouble. We have a hard time keeping you Cheese heads under control. :stir pot:

T. Highway

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The informal MMVA, 4th of July parade and after at daves quon-set hut for hot dogs and swap meet.
I was out of town for the weekend........what did I miss????? Al Bundy's?????

wiggall, I was just in Berlin over the weekend having a beer at Bucky's Place in downtown Berlin.

Well I bought a 1953 M37 two weekends ago. I now have a winter project to look forward to. Its a runner out of a South Carolina fire dept. I bought it from a guy in Grafton WI. I've been having fun driving it around. The best part is that my wife even likes the truck.

I know............I will need to post pictures.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks