• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member in Wisconsin

DavidB

How are you going to BOB an M37? Come on down to car show on Sunday at Petrifying Springs Park Highway 31 and 7th street in Somers.Look for the MVs should be a few there.
DavidB

T. Highway

Steel Soldiers Supporter
How are you going to BOB an M37? Come on down to car show on Sunday at Petrifying Springs Park Highway 31 and 7th street in Somers.Look for the MVs should be a few there.
DavidB
David, After doing my homework on the dueces and 5 tons I decided to start with a small truck first, then move to something larger. I couldn't pass up the deal on the M37 either.

What time is the car show and were in the park?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks