• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member locator map...

codedsolutions

I am in Colorado (Colorado Springs, CO near Ft Carson). Put me on the map if you like.

If you need help building an interactive map, let me know. I am a VB.NET developer for the USAF.

Thanks

Colomil

Calhan, CO

So. Cal. calling in for map locator. Just south of Port Where-Am-I (Hueneme) Seebee Base and Point Mugu Naval Air Station.
In the custom car paint and sign business for 40 years. Need your Duece flamed?

Hi Tony of Camarillo,

Just noticed your location. I am in Thousand Oaks by Hwys 23/101 interchange.

fredrader

You can add me (Miamisburg,Oh) 15mi south of Dayton and elohim1 (oxford oh.)

I tried to click on some of the members names below the map and it took me to a different forum I think it is the old forum and I could not log in there...Maby I was doing something wrong :banghead:

AKJEEP

I dunno how many of us there are here in Fairbanks, but deuces and M37s are a pretty common site on the road. A lot of us use them as daily drivers. I havta wonder if anyone else local is part of this site.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks