• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member , Michigan

Preacherboy

Welcome from Flint area, there are certainly enough MI guys with trucks...someone ought to be able to help you out with what you need! Just ask.

Sometimes I forget to ask and do stupid things like buy a hmmwv bumper in Tuscon AZ with no way to get it home and then I find out that a guy has 20 of them right here in MI...so ask you never know what might come up.

islandguydon

I see your in Battle Creek, I-69 and I-94.

A word of advise,

Don't go south on I-69 toward Coldwater. Did,nt you know the DEVIL lives in Coldwater.

misupratwin

Thank you everyone, esp. Ridgerunner (parts). Heres a little at me,my shop and my truck. Almost 40, been a ase master tech for close to 20 years,own my own small auto repair shop,I have several addiction,I now have to add m/v to the list. My shop is called Cam's Automotive, Well appointed with tools, exhaust bender, mill, lathe, welder, 2 post and 4 post hoist. And just about every hand tool snap-on makes,I have a backhoe,skid steer,all terrain forklift and wreckers at my disposal for the heavy lifting.Now for the important stuff,the truck. Since i started this thread i've installed a bed,troop seats,3 rear crossmembers in the rear.Added a pintle,tail lights,gladhands,bridge plate, mirrors(the correct ones),seat back,rear wiring harness,and built and streched a powerstoke exhaust to fix my rusted out j pipe. Painted (ok covered-up) the ugly red and yellow top and hood.Now the parts i'm looking for(and the money to buy), A battery tray, right mirror bracket,frt shackles,left fender,windshield, And a complete winch (dreaming).

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks