• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member, Ohio artist and NRA lifer

OBLIMINON

Hello steel soldiers,
I'm a friend of kipman's. When I saw his Deuce I got bit by the bug. I'm saving now and hoping to have one in the future. Thanks all, I'm off to try out the forum search.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard. If you're a friend of Kips, it's already too late for you...LOL

Seriously though, Kip is one of the good ones. Have fun and I hope you can get your OD fix soon. There is nothing worst than an OD addict going through withdrawal.

OBLIMINON

Thanks everyone! I'm happy to be here.
And hdexpert, I think I might have met you at one of Kip's bonfire's... that was when I got my first ride in a deuce and a half.

1stSarge

Kip IS one of the good ones, he is always one of the first ones to help someone out. In fact, within a couple hours of you, in any direction, I’m pretty sure we have some of the very best guys the MV collecting hobby has to offer. Welcome aboard.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Geez, all this slobbering over Kip.....

I think the POS Deuce (his words) he sold me didn't like him because it runs fine and looks better since I covered up that stupid garden green he had painted spots on the hood with.

(By the way, I'm just busting his b@lls. He and his Brothers are okay in my book.)

Welcome to the site from Dayton

sw

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I say welcome to from another NRA Lifer. Artist? What kind of artist? We are always looking for wicked new designs for Steel Soldiers Tee Shirts.

1stSarge

Kip IS one of the good ones, he is always one of the first ones to help someone out. In fact, within a couple hours of you, in any direction, I’m pretty sure we have some of the very best guys the MV collecting hobby has to offer. Welcome aboard.
Just so everyone knows, Dayton IS within a couple hours of Carroll…. LOL:beer:

BTW sw, is that the same POS that you said you would sell for 4K if someone walked up with cash?

Last edited:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just so everyone knows, Dayton IS within a couple hours of Carroll…. LOL:beer:

BTW sw, is that the same POS that you said you would sell for 4K if someone walked up with cash?

yep, same one.

gimp changed the oil and all filters in it today for me while i was at work and he was at the house working on some 818s.

sw

OBLIMINON

Recovry4x4, I went to school for illustration and animation. I've worked as a graphic designer, and have done t-shirt designs before. It would be cool to work on one in the future for SS.