• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member TN/VA border

bigrik

Hello, discovered the site a few days ago in preparation for learning about my newly purchased M1009. Looking forward to learning a lot. Thanks for having me.

bigrik

Been doing that all afternoon. This morning i purchased my M1009 and after getting it cleaned up a bit, ive been troubleshooting some electrical issues. Looks like with a little luck i should have it on the road in a few months. Thank you all for the warm welcome. Tigger and Onegmjack good to know there are a few others in my area. Are either of you familiar with the M1009? I may need some local expertise in the near future.

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
Them things are a critter of there own! But will help any way I can. You have to be at the GA Rally in Oct. Its a must!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks