• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member troubles

Hey My dad is trying to join this website and it won't let him do anything, it won't let him look at pictures or anything. He has tried support three times with no help. It seems he is some kind of "moderation que" or something like that. We have waited since January 31st thinking since it is a que it may take a day or two but its february 11th now and we have run out of ideas any help would be greatly appretiated!! thanks

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Only Mangus580 can help, sorry. Use the "contact us" at the bottom of the page, and wait.

Does your father have a username, or nothing at all now?

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hmm, I saw that username and it looks like it should work ok.

Does he get error messages, or can't even log on?

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Have him try again, I made a change to his settings.

KsM715

See, and some guys around here think DH is good for nothing. :p

By-the-way M35beastandahalf, that is going above and beyond on the input of your location. ;)

zout

Hail DH - puters are a great thing when you are behind the scene (not so good when you are the one getting spanked or banned rofl)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks