• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member: Upstate NY

Ozmiander

I've been riding it for a few weeks already this year and i still love it. Having a toy you can only play with half the year when you can only afford ONE toy at a time though...

I cringe everytime i nearly dent her anyway. i'll probably just pick up a used bandit this winter to replace my GS. Maybe throw on some OD after the first few scratches so it matches the M715 i hope to have by then :twisted:

M38A1D Owner

Way upstate NY - Speculator in the Adirondack Park

There are quite a few people in Upstate NY that enjoy everything jeep. I love all old jeeps. Restored the M38A1D and manufactured the Davy Crockett missle launcher also. I also have others that I'm restoring, 1945, CJ2A. I also own a 1944 Chevy Truck. The M38A1D and the truck have paraded a lot.

ghillieman91

i am a new user

im glad to be on here i cant waqit to buy my first truck this is going to be a blast after i buy it ill post new this on how it runs and how happy i will be. to all people who read this and are owners i would like input on what are best to buy and esay to work with as a teen i know that girl like a man with the bigest truck lol

atilathehun

add one more mv nut to the list bought my first m54a2 a week ago how many of u spent the first nights out in the garage with the truck lol o i am from central ny about 25 miles south of utica
:-D:-D:-D:-D

GottaHaveOne

Lets see, I guess I would live in Extreme South Western NYS...

I always figured the cut off was Interstate 84, anything south and east of the interstate was "DOWNSTATE" and anything North or West was "UPSTATE".

Welcome to the site, not having been here long, I can say there are some great and very helpful people here.

A rally in NY? Im there, aslong as I can fit it into my schedule of traveling between NY and FL 3 or 4 times a month. Maybe by the time everyone gets the logistics worked out I will finally have accumulated my first MV. FYI: The Seneca Nation of Indians used to allow wargames to be played on some of their vacant land between Salamanca and Steamburg, along the Alegany River. Allegany State Park(NYS's largest state park) is right here, along with other attractions. This might not be a bad location for the rally, if the SNI went along.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks